Wednesday, March 7, 2012







I have received an award from one of my dear blogging friends Paula at Scrappy Me.  Here is how it works:


"Liebster" is German for 'dearest.' The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with fewer than 200 followers (based on Google followers). 

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
4. Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers

So here goes.  I've decided to give this award to the following lovely bloggers, all of their blogs are so worth seeing and I get great enjoyment in reading about their latest projects and their life in general.  Please stop by all of their blogs to see for yourself I think you just may become a follower too.  


1.  Natalie from NorthShore Days a very talented lady - I have just started following Natalie's blog and her projects are a must see,

2. Karen from Somewhat Quirky I just love her post they are so well written and her projects don't get me started, please pop over to her blog to see for yourself.

3. Feeding Four her blog is full of wonderful recipes and her last project turned out so well.  Why don't you skip over there to see what I  mean.


4. Debbie from Beautiful things and trashy she such a creative and talented lady and she has so many wonderful projects on her blog.

5. Paula from Scrappy Me I don't know if this is allowed since she gave me this award but Paula is a very talented and creative card marker.  I've been following her blog for a very long time and she is such a sweet lady.  Please stop by her blog to see for yourself.






2 comments:

  1. Carrie you are such a sweetheart! I'm off to check out your picks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carrie - your so sweet. I have received this already but I will pass it on again cos i love it xxxxxx Nat

    ReplyDelete