Thursday, February 14, 2013

Coming Soon




Just putting the finishing touches on my new office/craft room.   So watch out for my video of my newly rearranged office/craft room coming soon.   I added a few things but the most important thing is I took a lot away. (Umm I don't think my garbage man is going to like stopping by our house this week) -  I have to admit I lost my creative motivation there for a while and I needed a change.

I decided to add an office to my craft room.  Prior to moving my office to my craft room I shared an office with my husband in our loft upstairs it worked well  for us for a while.  Now that my husband is working more from home it works better to have separate office.   I added a lot of color in my room this time and I don't know if it because we are in the middle of winter and I live in the Midwest but all this color has got me thinking again.  


I'm in the process of making a video showing the before and after pictures so as soon as it is ready I will post it here.

Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment