Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project Life

Just dropping in with a Project Life update.  So far so good - I have managed to keep up with it so far.   I can't wait for the products to come in so that I can get my hands on the page protector set "A".  I'm not to happy with my album so far, but I didn't want to just sit back and wait for the page protectors to come back in stock so I went head and used some of the new page protectors that were available at the time I ordered my Project Life kit.   Here is a peak of my progress so far:

                                                            My Title Page

                                                           Week One
                                                        I used C-Line flap protector



Week Two and Three - (not a lot of pictures for week three)







Week Four

I used 8 x11 page protector to include the letter my daughter wrote to the President. On the other side I put my son's Honor certificate from the Dean of his university.

Week Five




Week Six

I took a cue from Ali Edwards and did a Day in Life of my daughter.






Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment