Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Get Ready for December Daily Album

It's that time of year - time to start thinking about your December Daily album.   Last year was the first year I put together one of these albums and I just loved the out come of the album.  I can hardly wait to get started on this year album.    It's funny when I look back at last year to see what I had done.   As I said before it was my first year and I didn't know what to expect.   I followed along with Ali Edward on how to go about making and prepping the album and I even put together all my foundation pages.  I started out with a paper album but at the last minute I decided to make my album completely digital last year.


I used Ali Edward's digital version of her foundation pages and some digital papers to put it together then sent it off to be printed.   Here's a look at a couple of my pages.

I used Ali Edward digital overlays




Again this year Ali Edwards has come out with some more digital overlays you can find them here



Aren't they cute.  While I debate whether or not to go completely digital this year or not I've been on the look out for some inspiration for this year's album and I found a great list of picture ideas from
Katrina Kennedy here .   Also if you are a member of Pinterest there is so many inspiration ideas there for you to look through.   I'll update you on the progress of this year album later.

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment