Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's that time of year again

Yup, it's time for a visit from our elf friends.  This year Santa decided to send my dd a new elf, her name is Penny.  Last year my daughter had Patrick the elf but I guess he didn't get all of his work done at the North Pole this year to come to our house so instead Santa made the decision to send Penny.

Penny is a very sweet elf and she decided to come early this year.   To introduced her self she planned a very nice North Pole breakfast for her and my dd.   She even brought all the food.  She brought powder donuts and hot chocolate (the only things is it wasn't really hot according to my dd)  I explained to my daughter that she does come from the North Pole and maybe that's the way they have it there.


Penny really out did her self with this breakfast.  Not only did she bring all the food but she even brought my dd a note from Santa and a present.


Letter from Santa

                                                          Present from Penny the Elf

                                    Stay tuned in for the many adventures of Penny the elf.  

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment