Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blogging Tips

Since I decided to redo my blog I've been in search of blogging tips.  I have come across a couple sites that helped me out so much and I wanted to pass them on to you. 

The first Blog isSneaky Momma Design

It has a lot of step by step instructions.  My favorite tutorial of hers is this one that shows you how to make your own picture header.  You really should check this site out if you are considering changing or even moving your blogs.

The second Blog I found very helpful is - Blogging with Amy

You can spend an entire day looking at all her helpful tips on her site.   Not only does she give you advise on how to build your blog but she gives advice on how to make money with your blog, building a following on your blog and much more.   You're not going to believe this but today on Today's Creative Blog she will be hosting a question and answer session regarding blog tips.  So if you  have time you should consider checking her out here.


There are many more blog sites that I used but these are definitely my favorites.

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment